Creative Mooncakes

The mid autumn festival is just around the corner. I'm sure your kids are all already started lighting up their creative "tanglung" (Lantern) by now. When I was small, I remembered I used to make my own lantern using empty "milo tin" and empty condensed milk tin. This way my creative lantern will not get burnt like what other kids lantern which make of colored papers. Those are the good old days I remembered.

Nowadays, people are very creative in making mooncake. They come in many types of shape, pictures and many more. The latest I came to know is the Nokia handphone mookcake from starbuck kopi coffee. Which model do you like? If you don't own these phone, you can eat them!! wakakaka. I hope you and your family will have a enjoyable mid autumn festival.




















4 Aces:

Huei said...

which one u wana gime?? i wan real wan ha!! =P ekekkeke

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], wakakaka! ah huei eat HP ka??!!!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

wat taste is it? coffee flavor mooncakes ka? XD

KennetH said...

I also want ler~

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved