I've got my Nuffnang Ads Payment

I made a withdrawal in my nuffnang ads account sometime back in July 17. I was expecting the cheque to come in early August since they only made payment at the end of month. Wait for so long no smell of that cheque until I gave up sending ticket to them nuffnang.

Finally, the cheque arrived today. Phew!! Anyway, I must say thank you nuffnang for giving instruction to their banker to make payment. I have received it. If you notice that I have took down the ads already some 2 weeks ago. It is because I think that now nuffnang is paying very little for their ads compared to Advertlets ads. The period March- August, I got RM115-39. And also I notice that nuffnang ads had slow down the loading pages, at times I can only see blank nuffnang ads. So sorry mate!


10 Aces:

team bsg said...

congrats now you must belanja us cockles prawns siakaps maybe klanf=g lobsters with some toddy , ok

Ichitaka Leingod said...

congrats! now u got more money to enjoy urself lor... XD

AceOne118 said...

[team bsg], Oi! wollap curry fish head apa maciam? kekeke


[Itchitaka], ya lor! hehehe

Sin Ling said...

hoooooray, yinsi korkor can treat us a big one, right?

AceOne118 said...

[sin ling], you "kam-bing" down to KL meh? when?? kekeke

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wah! 5 months already got this much! Untill now still less then RM50-00.I think maybe I have to consider other form also!Have a nice day!

Sweetpea said...

now get the cheque already... contented lar? :)

AceOne118 said...

[hor ny ang moh], faster change your ads lo!!! kakakaka


[sweetpea], of course lar..I happy like bird leh. Singing on top of the world! hehehehe

danielctw said...

Sien jor lor.... nuffnang is slowing down suddenly

AceOne118 said...

[danielctw], Now you know..faster cash out la!!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved