TV and Handphone!

This is good…...but true. How many of you really encountered this type of situation before? I was chatting with a friend last nite and he post me this. I'm glad you are settling well in Singapore. Long time no see my friend. I didn't know you do read my pages here. Rupanya, you are my silent reader all this while. hehehe

He said:

Wife is like a TV. Girlfriend is like handphone.
At home watch TV. Go out bring h/p.
No money sell TV. Got money change h/p.
Sometimes enjoy TV but most of the time play with h/p.
TV free for life but....h/p,

if you don't pay, "Nombor yang anda dail tiada dalam perkhidmatan" ....!

4 Aces:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

so u want TV better or HP better? lol

AceOne118 said...

[Itchitaka], me both Tv and HP pun tarak!!

Huei said...

so which one u using jek? kekeke

Mycoolestgifts said...

Furniturehomedelivery.com

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved