Ahbeng got a complain

Ahbeng was carrying 2 babies one in each arm while waiting for the LRT train. While seated on bench waiting for for the train to arrive, there came a woman sitting next to him. On seeing the 2 cute babies, the woman started asking Ahbeng.

Woman: Aren't they cute? what are their names?

Ahbeng: Giving the lady an angry look and said, "I don't know"

Woman: Which one is a boy and which is a girl? They looked so cute!!

Ahbeng: This time looking angrier than before and said, Hey lady..."I really don't know."

Woman then started to scold Ahbeng already, What kind of a father are you? You don't seem to know your own child!

Ahbeng: Listen here lady....I am not their father, I am just a condom salesman and these are 2 complaints that I am taking back to my company.

Woman:
laubeihuet

1 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

wah i dunno use condom got 9 moths gurrentee money back

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved