Beggars

Muttu and Ahbeng are both beggars in the busy streets of Kuala Lumpur. The thing is that Muttu drives a Mercedes, he also lives in a mansion fully paid and has a lot of money to spend. Meanwhile Ahbeng only got $2-$3 dollars a day from begging. One day, Ahbeng was curious how Muttu could managed to bring home a bag full of $10 dollars note every day.

So Ahbeng confronted Muttu and asked him how, when, where and what tactics to use.

Ahbeng: Muttu!! we are both beggars on the same street, the only different is you're at the other end of the road. How come you get more than me?

Muttu: Aiya!! Look at your sign, . It says, 'I have no work, a wife and six kids to support...like where can? KL peoples see that won't feel as if they have accomplished anything by giving you money!!

Ahbeng: then how? what must I write on my sign then? teach me lar!!

Muttu: now look at my sign!

So Ahbeng looks and Muttu 's sign which reads

I only need another $10 to move back to India!

Ahbeng:
sweating9xa

6 Aces:

3POINT8 said...

Haha..Good 1! Sense of achievement!
Good tactic to make people give me money. Muahahaha

Ichitaka Leingod said...

Like that will work or not? try try see... lol

Huei said...

eHAHhahehahhahhah

dem smart!!!!!!

Cocka Doodle said...

Muahahaha! Good 1, Gary!

day-dreamer said...

Hahaha~ so yin sat!

AceOne118 said...

Thank you all for your great sapot!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved