Fart

Ahbeng's son ah hock has the habit to fart. What ever he has eaten, after a while he sure fart. One day after recess time in skool school, all the students are heading back to the classroom. While the teacher was teaching, ah hock put out a loud fart and his teacher really get upset. She throws him out of the class.

Ah hock goes and sits outside the class and can't stop laughing. Kakakaka!! The "guru besar" (head master) walks by and sees ah hock sitting outside the classroom laughing. Then he asked ah hock,

Guru besar: ah hock! why are you doing sitting here?

Ah hock: I farted in class and the teacher threw me out of the classroom.

Guru besar: Well, then why are you laughing?

Ah hock: Errrr...I laughed because they are sitting in the classroom smelling my fart and the teacher put me outside to get some fresh air!!

Guru Besar:
laubeihuet

2 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

LOL~ so clever ah, the boy.

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! I did this last time in school! I can see the teacher betahan wan! Have a nice day!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved