Leng Chai Ron Ng dating?

I remembered that I last posted about this leng chai (handsome) guy is about a month ago. Time time round, a little bit of gossip on Ron Ng and Kate Tsui Tze Shan. Are they dating privately? Hehehe...I know a lot of you gals sure jealous one.


Photobucket


Actually hor, Ron Ng, Raymond Lam Fung and Kate Tsui are filming a new show called "Four Young Constables" in Kumming, China on October 8th. Now only rehersal lah. Wakakaka. According to my source, they'll be busy in China for about one month.


Photobucket


Ron said that he is uncertain of shortness of breath while filming on high elevation. Very quickly Kate Tsui said..."I can help you" with shortness of breath. I have learned CPR before!! Kekekeke


Photobucket
How wonderful if I'm also in the cast! LOL !!

4 Aces:

Huei said...

RON NG IS DATING?????

oI!! y not lidis..u go kao Kate..i go kao Ron..what say u? OK? Deal??? =P kekekekk

*ron is soooo hottttt*

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], Fuyoh! wokeh set! Gua caya sama lu!!!!!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

Any leftover for me ka? lol...

AceOne118 said...

[Inchitaka], I won't gip you left over wan. Errr... you under age anot ar? wakakaka!!!!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved