My trip to Amsterdam

I came to the office early this morning at 7.30 am and my boss is already in his office. I was surprised to see him in the office so early. Usually, my boss will come to the office after 10.00 am. He called me into his office and told me that I need to fly over to Amsterdam to meet our client to sign the MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and discuss other future potential business ventures. Although it is a short notice, traveling abroad is not a problem for me furthermore I have been there before. I called up my secretary to book the same hotels in Amsterdam where I used to stay because it is within walking distance to my client’s business center. I’ll be staying at NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. It is a 5-star hotel.



Although there are many cheap hotels in Amsterdam, I would prefer to stay at a higher star hotel because the services are better with in house breakfast, swimming pool, coffee house, SPA, business center and many other great facilities where I can use it. I’m delighted to know that the hotel deal offered by them are great. Now that I know my Amsterdam lodging booking is taken care off, I need to go to the mall to exchange some foreign currency. I will surely go visit some interesting places while in Amsterdam, take many photos and do my shopping there. I need to buy some gifts and souvenirs to give it to my staffs.

As for budget travelers, if you are traveling to Amsterdam and have limited budget for hotel, there are many discounts hotels for you to choose from in the website. When you login into hotelclub.net website, you can see there are many hotels ranging from 3-stars up to 5-stars Amsterdam accommodation and as low as EUR60. Traveling to Amsterdam and finding a place to lodge is so easy nowadays with the help of online bookings.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved