Horny Ang Moh's girlfriend getting Horny

Photobucket

One cool raining night, Horny Ang Moh and his girlfriend were lying in bed. Horny Ang Moh was falling asleep but his girlfriend was in a romantic mood and wanted to have Sex. She said, You used to hold my hand when we were courting. Why you don't do that anymore?

Horny Ang Moh reached across, held her hand for a second, and rolled over to try to fall asleep.

A few moments later his girlfriend said, Last time while we were still dating you used to kiss me wan. Horny Ang Moh irritated, he leaned across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled back down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later his girlfriend said, Then you used to bite my neck wan wor. Angrily, Horny Ang Moh threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" his girlfriend asked.

Going to the toilet to get my damn false teeth la if not how to bite you jek?


Photobucket


Muahahahaha!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Aces:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wahahahaha!!!!Aiyah! I still got teeth now lah! Next time don't know! Actually I 'gigi' on the 'nen nen' & 'oyster' only! Where got on the neck! I am not dracular! He! He!
Have a nice day!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

His gf memang byk complain la, lol...

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved