Maid asking for a raise

Once upon a time, there was this maid working in Malaysia. She has been working for Madam for about 3 years now and she demanded for a raise. The Madam was very upset about this and asked:

Madam: Maria, why do you want an increase salary?

Maria: Well Madam, there are three reasons why I wanted an increase....the first is that I iron better than you.

Madam: Who said you iron better than me?

Maria: The Master said so.

Madam : "Oh."

Maria: The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.

Madam: that is absolute nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?

Maria: The Master said so!

Madam: "Oh.

Maria: My third reason is that I am a better lover than you!!!

Madam :(very upset now): Did the Master say so as well?

Maria: "No Madam, the gardener did. If you don't want me tell tell master that you and the gardener are having sex....!!!!!

Maria got her raise.




Madam: sweating9xa

6 Aces:

kyh said...

hahahaaaa... kam sui geh! padan muka that madam!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

very smart Maria...! lol

Daniel said...

hahaha.. this is real funny man.. hahaha

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

there is more.......

after that that maid go to her boss and tell the same setory

Huei said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

MARIA is a keng chou maid!!!

lutfi said...

yes, very funny..bravo
just check it out if you free The maid's diary.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved