Student credit cards

I remembered during my college days I used to pay my goods and services by way of credit. I'm a person who does not like to carry a lot of cash in my wallet being fear of getting rob or missing wallet. I'm sure you are too. If you are a student studying abroad, I would suggest you to apply for Student Credit Cards just at the safe side. Many of us use to carry more than one credit card in our wallet. I would recommend that you make full payment for all your purchases. Let us not forget that when you sign on credit, make sure you pay up in full when the statement come. If not, interest will be charged on the outstanding amount thus the longer you delay your payment the higher interest you have to pay.

Make it a point that credit card companies are getting tougher with applicant because many have defaulted in their payments. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be listed as bad credit or blacklisted. I'm sure you don't want that, right?

There are so many credit card providers for you to choose from at this website. Choosing a credit card is vitally important and I can see that there are no annual fees imposed if you apply for one. However, most of the banks offer zero percent balance transfer and some do charge. In their bid to retain customers, many credit card companies have their own marketing plan, strategy or incentives. There are cash back or rewards schemes to choose from. Reward schemes usually offer points that can be redeemed against goods from selected outlets.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved