What happening?

It was super jam yesterday evening. I don't know what is happening. I called up my friend (macha) if he is having another round of protest on the street. When I passed by Jalan Hang Tuah yesterday, I saw a black maria ("roti truck") full of macha(s). The traffic polices was directing our cars to move aside and let these roti truck passed by us. I think they are being taken to Pudu Jail for lock up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The other day, I saw another bunch of peoples protesting on the street. It was calling to Boycott Maybank! Maciam-maciam case ada. Maraysia Boleh!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Aces:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

Aik, got pics ka? cannot see! >.<

haha, but malaysia is really trying hard to become like other countries in ALL aspects... lol

Huei said...

msia BULLEH!!!!!!!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

aiks? where the gambar?

kena tapis lagi kar?

team bsg said...

haha macam macam ! just make sure u r safe & sound ! Iwe oso kena tear gas oredi in jln Tun perak , Malaysia Bolih !AAB ( this one not from Perak No plate ok ) bolih !

AceOne118 said...

Fuyoh! you went for the "demo" also ka?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved