Eat full nothing to do

After dinner, I was driving on my way home. It was a bad traffic jam ahead. I wondered why suddenly people are driving at a slow pace. I thought there is an accident ahead of me. Leave me no choice because I already is in that queue.

Suddenly, I heard voices from the loud speaker. Niamah! Someone is giving a “ceramah” (talk) on election. The last time I listened to a ceramah was 4 years ago. It had been quite a while. So I quickly made a turn into a small lane, parked my car and walked toward the crowds.

Campaign flags are nicely put up. Listen what he has to say. My vote is important one you know! hahahaha

1 Aces:

Huei said...

wahahhaah

which brainless fook go cause traffic jam??

"hou gao mm lan lou" =P

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved