City Lights of the World

I delighted that I got these pictures from a Mun Loong. The City lights during a night at these cities are just awesome. I hope and wish I will be able to visit these countries and see it with my own eyes. Although I have not been to these places before, I glad I could witness it here.

Toronto
toronto

Washington
washington

Niagara Falls
niagarafalls

Moscow
moscow

Los Angeles
losangeles

London
london

Denver
denver

Las Vegas
lasvegas

Petersburg
petersburg


Which city you like best?

5 Aces:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

I like the Niagara Falls pic, but if choose city... I want to go to England

AceOne118 said...

[Ichitaka] I choose Las Vegas!!!

Huei said...

if i like all..will u belanja me go to all? =P hehehheh

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], gua pokai lah wei liddat! wakakaka

team bsg said...

of course Bang-Kok is best !

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved