Red Hair Baby

Ahbeng and Ahlian are expecting their 1st baby. Soon after their baby was born, the panicked Ahbeng went to see the Obstetrician.

Ahbeng: Doctor, I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my son has red hair. He can't possibly be mine!

Doctor: Nonsense! What are you talking about? He is your baby son. Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.

Ahbeng: It isn't possible!! (Protest) This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hair for generations.

Doctor : Well, Mr ahbeng let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?

Ahbeng seemed a bit ashamed.

Ahbeng: Actually hor... I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months.


Doctor: Well, there you have it! The red colored hair is due to it's rust!!



Ahbeng: sweating9xa

4 Aces:

Huei said...

wuakkakakakaka

i bet the baby is the lokter wan!! cos hor..he come up with so many excuses!!! =P

day-dreamer said...

LOL!!! Zha dou... -_-"

Ichitaka Leingod said...

lol, ini doctor where got his PHD one?

hrtjhr said...

Do you know the Atlantica online Gold, in the game you need the Atlantica Gold. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Atlantica online Gold, I do not know he spend how much money to buy the Atlantica online money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap Atlantica online Gold . I am also happy with him.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved