Ways to Get Rid of Telemarketers

I get sick and tired of getting calls from telemarketers especially when I'm in lalaland. It's Sunday for god sake! Don't know how they are so smart can get my hand-phone numbers. (A check with a friend who is doing telemarketing job says they got it from credit card company wan). They represent their company usually from a hotel giving you "free" 2 days 3 night stay at their hotel. Where got so big pigeon flying around giving free things. Sure there must be a catch perhaps asking you to sign up for something. Normally, I use these ways to get rid of them. If you got this type of call you can try it also! hahaha


1. Pretend you don't speak English/Malay.

2. Burst into tears when money is mentioned. (for ladies sure work wan)

3. Ask if the deal is good for all your personalities.

4. Tell them you'll accept their offer if they can guess your color of underwear. -(diswan I like!)

5. Repeat everything they say in the form of a question.

6. As soon as they identify themselves, say, “You guys are still in business? Well, I guess the bomb has another 30 seconds.”

7. Tell them you are in oversea now.

8. DIU! JUST HANG UP THE DARN PHONE LOR...MUAHAHAHAA

5 Aces:

Huei said...

kkakakakka good idea wor!!

wokeh wokeh..i will cry when they mention money..then ask them
"can u guess the color of my pink underwear?" kkakakakakkakka

Ichitaka Leingod said...

Eh, I got use reason no.7 but it's the truth, not fake one, lol...

Nine3 Nine3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nine3 Nine3 said...

I continue for u and make it 10:-

9)tell him/her so stupid become Telemarketers, ask tell join your company see 4 numbers

10)Ask for a date-man say u are a gay,girl say u long time no SEX

MixGoodies said...

Good one. I might use item number 4 next time I receive unwanted telemarketers calls.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved