My nephew's English homework

Last night, alter watching television on my favorite CSI tv show, my nephew came and ask me a couple of questions regarding English. I told him English language is an easy subject. He argued that it is not an easy subject. WHY? because he can't solve the fill in the blank with "Yes" or "No" questions. Hehehe...at last I got to agreed with him afterall. Here are the questions.

Fill in the blank with Yes or NO.


1) ....................., I don't have a brain.

2) ....................., I don't have sense.

3) ....................., I am stupid.






4 Aces:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

throw the homework to the teacher, wat question is that!? lol

Yinsi Yat said...

[Itchitaka], English is not easy after all ya!

Huei said...

WAKKAKAKKA

the teacher damn keng!!! can intro ka? =P

Yinsi Yat said...

[Huei], neh...neh...from that same skool wan neh.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved