Money from the sky

I got this forwarded to me asking me to pass this on to another 6 persons and be rich in 4 days. I have been working for so many years and I still find my bank account in critical level. By just forwarding this chain-mail to another 6 persons I'm getting rich in 4 days? Although I love to have this nice money angel dropping money from sky to my pocket, it is only a fantasy! Where got such thing as getting rich in 4 days? I rather go buy a lottery ticket and hope for it to come out first prize. Muahahaha!




Photobucket

4 Aces:

Huei said...

*catch money*

nvm..as long as there's hope..there will be a day where we'll get rich!!! =D

tenkiu for sharing! =D

Ichitaka Leingod said...

if work tell me wor, i will do also... lol

come lets kap mai buy lattery, hahaha

Whateverthing Inc. said...

money from bank, not sky...
i rather rob the bank than foward those stupid mail.. hahaha

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

may be is the lotery la..?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved