Barclays Premier League 2008/2009

The new season Barclays Premier League 2008/2009 has just started last week with the top teams winning their games except Manchester United which had a draw 1-1 against Newcastle United. Arsenal FC beating West Bromwich 1-0, Chelsea FC beating Portmouth 4-0 and Liverpool FC beating Sunderland 1-0 respectively.





I'm pre-occupied with my television these days. There are so many things to watch beside the Beijing Olympics 2008. This new season, I guess Chelsea FC can capture the Premier League from Manchester United. Kekekeke...What's your pick?

1 Aces:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved