I need more money

Car buyers listen here. If you intend to buy a car, you got to think twice because there is an interest rates hike. I heard that there is an increase in interest on car loan. It has shot up as high as 4.5%- 7.5%. Meaning that you got to pay more on monthly installments. Read here.

It is also learned that many local banks had experienced a sharp drop of about 40% in loan applications in the last two months due to higher rates. I wonder if my car loan is affected. The Rakyat (community) is facing hard time now due to increased fuel prices and food prices and now this. Every things has been increasing and not our salary. Niasing!!!!! Money! Money! Money! I need more money.

1 Aces:

Jochua said...

Money not enough la wei!!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved