Trade show exhibition

Last week, my friends and I visited to KLCC convention center for the latest trade show. We started our journey early because we want to avoid the traffic jam and of course get a good parking space. When we arrived at the convention center, there are quite a lot of people arrived earlier than us.

We walked around and we are amazed with some of the selection of trade show booths in the convention. There are many great products on displayed. The lighting, flooring, tables and chairs are just awesome. I found out that some of the products are very cheap as well. We are attracted to this particular booth because the banner stands and truss looked very smashing. It was properly arranged. The color was amazing. Their customer service is even better. I hope that when my company gets ready for the next trade show displays, we want to looks great like what we’ve seen in this convention center.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved