A little advice from granny

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today's story is about Ahlian. She used to go out dating with her boyfriend Ahbeng very often. Grandma afraid her grand daughter will lose her virginity out of wedlock so granny want to give her some advise lah.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Granny: Ahlian!...ahlian ...come sit here. I want to give you some advises about young boys.

Ahliani: what about ar?

Granny: If your bf try to kiss you hor...don't let him do that.

Ahlian: Ah por-por, kissing is normal wor!!

Granny: you just listen....if your bf going to try to feel your breast, don't let him do that! if yr bf wan to put his hands between your legs, you don't let him do that , ok?

Ahlian: ok set! ah por-por I will take your advise.

Granny: I not finish yet, ....most importantly if your bf try to get on top of you and have his way on you, you don't let him do that. It will disgrace the yourself. Protect yourself at all times.

Ahlian: Ok..ok.. i remember that. Thanks ah por-por for your advises.

With that bit of advices in mind, ahlian went on her date with her bf ahbeng. The next day she told her granny that her date went just fine.

Granny: So how? Did your bf do anything to you?

Ahlian: Yar! many things happened. He tried to do it but I didn't let him disgraced me. When he tried, I turned him over and tied him and he didn't had the chance to protect himself...then I feel his chess, put my hands between his legs and got on top of him instead and I disgraced him.

Granny:


Ahlian: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Aces:

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved