New Frames Have Arrived At Zenni Optical

All 4 of us in the family are wearing spectacles. I don’t know if it is due to inherited from our great grand-father or not. When I was a little, my mum used to tell me not to stay too closed while watching television. I have been wearing spectacles for quite a number of years already. I made it a point to check my vision every year at my optometrist and do change my glasses and frame regularly. I have kept quite a number of good eyeglasses with high quality frames in my cupboard. Lately, I have heard from friends talking about the Fox Newx TV and a popular Clark Howard show that they recommended Zenni Optical because peoples will be able to get their high quality and stylish prescription eyeglasses and case for only $8 and they are still giving this amazing deals.

It is learned that Zenni’s are able to offer low prices because one of their secret is that they sell their own manufactured frames directly to customers like us with no middlemen involved and virtually no advertising budget. It is indeed great news for me! I’m taking this opportunity to add in a few more new frames from Zenni. I would say there are quite a huge selection of frames for me to choose from besides other products like the single vision lens, sun sensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved