Short Jokes to share with you

I'm away from home and doing this in cybercafe. Here just a short jokes to share with you.

1) One day, Condom says to Kotex, 'When you work, I lose seven days of business.'
Kotex replies, 'If you fail to work once, my business stops for nine months

2) A black guy and a white girl met at a nite club. She took him to her apartment and said: 'tie me to the bed and do what black men do best!' so black guy ran off with the TV and VCD.

3) Wife says to her husband... 'I wish I were a newspaper, so you can hold me every morning!'
Husband replies: 'I wish you're a newspaper TOO, my dear so I can have a NEW ONE
every morning!

Be back on Saturday! Bai-bai!!

4 Aces:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

haha, nice one...!

Yinsi Yat said...

{Itchitaka], when go out yum cha wei!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

If i have a wife,
I wish she a barbie doll lor....

Yinsi Yat said...

[pisang], I thought you like China doll wan! wakakakaka

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved