What fish is this?

Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies. Surely we will go for fishing trip twice a year. It is not cheap as well. Normally we will hire our boatman from Sungai Besar and it will cost us about RM4,000 for a 3 days 2 night trip. Each of us got to share it out around RM580 including of ice and baits. In my years of fishing out at sea, never before I came across this type of fish in my entire life. It is a very huge fish. Some called it Ribbon fish. My friend who forwarded these pictures to me called it Dragon fish.

Maybe I will get more luck if I see one of this rare fish! hahahaha.













3 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

this is 1 kind of eel wan...

Ichitaka Leingod said...

wah, looked like a monster in the beginning, haha...

Yinsi Yat said...

[pisang], izzit?

[itchitaka], hahaha...monster? siu 9 sei ngor la.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved