What's Rooney and Ronaldo doing on the pitch?

I was browsing through the sport section a while ago and stumble upon this astonishing photograph. This photographer really know how to catch a picture. Hahaha.. I think this is a Manchester United away games in the English Premier League because they are wearing their blue jersey. Rooney the toon looks like enjoying himself very much with Ronaldo. They must be good buddies and sharing the same room in their Champion League outings. Muahahahaha.. Ok..ok..don't me dirty minded can?


1 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

I know what they say.....

rooney : ron can you see why my my grion wet wet har after you kick so hard wan...

ronaldo : Argh! i think I crack your lucky egg that your mom gip lor....

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved