Get you car insured

Whenever I go on business trip to our neighboring country Thailand, crossing over the border is easy but I need to purchase additional car insurance coverage required by Thailand’s law. Normally, my service agent will do the necessary paper work for me including making a police report at our local police station. One may not know if there is a possible accident that can face while traveling or the car might get stolen. My recommendation to you if you want to travel across the border please gets you car insured.

Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved