Childhood idols after 50 years

Have you ever wonder how is your childhood idols looks like after 50 years? It came a cross my mind today and I made a search in the net. Here is how they look like.

Your favorite Barnie doll will be overweight and too heavy to move.

Barbie doll


And do you know Tweety bird? It won't be the same anymore!

Tweety Bird


And what about your other childhood superheros?

Superman

Thor

Thor

Wonder woman

Wonderwoman


Batman and Robin

Batman and Robin


Spiderman


spiderman


Life is short, break the rules, forgive sooner, love with true love, laugh without control and always keep smiling.

1 Aces:

Marsha M said...

wahyo! make me larff so hard...yes, I am good at breaking rules. i break them all the time but no tell my kids only nia. :-)

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved